Our next gathering has been scheduled and will be ONE DAY in-person only gathering at Saxe Gotha Presbyterian Church in Lexington, SC.
Address: 5503 Sunset Boulevard, Lexington, SC 29072 (view map)
If you have issues with your registration or have not received information, please contact the clerk – Joe Johnston.
PAYMENT IS $25 and includes lunch on Saturday. Clicking the button below will open a new tab for secure payment)
If paying for a group, be sure to change the quantity on the left (“Details” if on a mobile device) to the appropriate number of in-person attendees.
- PAY BY CHECK: Bring a check on the 21st to the registration table
- Check for $25 per in-person registrantPayable to “Presbytery of South Carolina”
Because this is a single-day event, we do not anticipate folks needing hotel accommodations. Our hope is that this will limit the expenses needed for at least one presbytery gathering each year.
- 8:30 – 10:00 – Registration
- 10:00 – 10:45 AM – Welcome & Worship
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM – Sharing Effective Ministry Programs in SC
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM – Lunch
- 1:00 – 1:30 PM – Presbytery Business Meeting (commissioners required)
- 1:30 PM – Communion
- 2:00 PM – Adjourn
The docket (agenda & information) will be sent to all participants via email the week before the gathering.
- Our focus in this Gathering is to share stories from within our presbytery and discover some various ways to pursue effective ministry – in our own local contexts. We can expect to hear from several speakers from different congregations!
- If you have a request for any particular theme or topic, please email email@example.com.
- Interested in serving on a Presbytery team? We have several teams that are always looking for leaders. Contact Chris Leonard or each team’s chairperson if you are interested.
- Mark your calendars for both Fall Gathering (October 2023) and the National Gathering in Greenville, South Carolina.