To register for the gathering, download and complete the REGISTRATION FORM.
- Email this form by — to: email@example.com (subject: “presbytery”)
Payment: $25 (per person) and includes dinner on Friday night.
- Pay online: https://onrealm.org/fairviewchurch/-/give/now // Select “Presbytery Registration (existing Realm users should logout before using the link.)
- Mail check to Fairview Presbyterian Church, 1101 Carolina Avenue, North Augusta, SC 29841. Please add ‘Presbytery Registration’ on the memo line.
Our host for this gathering will be Fairview Presbyterian Church in North Augusta, SC.
- Address: 1101 Carolina Ave, North Augusta, SC 29841 (view map)
- Phone: (803) 279-6441
Registrants are responsible for their own accommodations. We suggest the Crowne Plaza:
- Crowne Plaza, 1060 Center Street, North Augusta, SC 29841,
- Reservation: Call (803) 349-8400 or reserve your room online.
- Make your reservation by —.
- Coming Soon.
David M. Bailey is a public theologian and culture maker who believes the church should lead by example in effective cross-cultural engagement and practices in reconciliation. He’s the founder and executive director of Arrabon; an organization that builds reconciling communities in the midst of a digital, diverse, and divided world. David is an active speaker, consultant and strategist for many national organizations about cultural intelligence and culture-making. He is the co-author of the Race, Class, and the Kingdom of God Study Series. David is the executive producer of documentary 11am: Hope for America’s Most Segregated Hour and the Urban Doxology Project. He’s rooted at East End Fellowship and serves on the preaching team. David’s greatest honor in life is to be married to his wonderful and beautiful wife, Joy.