Our next gathering has been scheduled and will be an in-person only gathering at Ocean Drive Presbyterian Church in North Myrtle Beach, SC.
Our host for this gathering will be Ocean Drive Presbyterian Church.
- Address: 410 6th Ave S., North Myrtle Beach, S.C. 29582 (view map)
If you have issues with your registration or have not received information, please contact the clerk – Joe Johnston.
Who’s already registered!? [view sheet here »]
PAYMENT IS $25 and includes dinner on Friday. Clicking the button below will open a new tab for secure payment)
If paying for a group, be sure to change the quantity on the left (“Details” if on a mobile device) to the appropriate number of in-person attendees.
- PAY BY CHECK: Bring a check on the 21st to the registration table
- Check for $25 per in-person registrantPayable to “Presbytery of South Carolina”
- 300 North Ocean Drive
- North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- RATES: Double or King $121-140 (plus taxes and fees)
- Book online at https://www.avistaresort.com/ (no group code)
- Cut-off Deadline: September 21, 2022
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach Harbourgate
- 2112 Little River Neck Rd
- North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Telephone: 843-249-1997
- Fax: 843-249-1998
Rooms being held for your group are: Double Queen or King rooms at a flat amount of $149 per night plus 12% tax.
Reservations will be made by Individual Call-in, which we need to be confirmed by September 30, 2022. Please have individuals ask for Ocean Drive Presbyterian Church.
- Cut-off Deadline: Reservations must be received by September 30, 2022. After this date reservations will be accepted on space availability and will not receive the group block rate.
- Betsy Hinson is offering (based on availability) for 3-bedroom oceanfront condos $125-140 per night
- Contact Betsy at (843) 280-3015
- 3:30-5:30 Check-In/Registration (Welcome Center)
- 4:00-5:15 Committee Meetings as needed
- 5:30-6:30 Dinner together in Family Life Center (FLC)
- 6:30-7:00 Welcome and Worship in FLC
- 7:00-8:00 Message via Zoom- Robby Lashua (with possible Q &A)
- 8:00 Closing Prayer
- 8:00 -8:45 Breakfast in Family Life Center
- 9:00-10:00 Worship and Message (Charles Horton, ODPC Access Youth Director, ECO Ord Candidate) FLC
- 10:00-11:00 Business Meeting
- 11:00- 12:30 Mag/Covenant Group Lunch/small group table discussion time FLC
- 12:30 Closing song and prayer
The docket (agenda & information) will be sent to all participants via email the week before the gathering.
- Our topic for this gathering is Apologetics.
- Our special guest speaker: Robby Lashua
Robby Lashua is the newest Apologist at Stand to Reason. Formerly, Robby was the Pastor of Apologetics at Desert Springs Community Church in Goodyear, AZ, an Associate Professor at Mission Bible Institute, and host of Christ, Culture & Coffee, a weekly apologetics podcast. Having earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Arizona Christian University, a Master’s of Divinity from Phoenix Seminary, and a Master’s Degree in Christian Apologetics from Biola University,
Robby has a passion for equipping the church with good reasons to believe in classical Christianity. Most importantly, Robby has been married to his wonderful wife, Kelly, for over 13 years. Together they are raising four amazing kids to love and serve Jesus.
- If you have a request for any particular theme or topic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in serving on a Presbytery team? We have several teams that are always looking for leaders. Contact Chris Leonard or each team’s chairperson if you are interested.
- Mark your calendars for the National Gathering at Newport Beach, California.