To register for the gathering, download and complete the REGISTRATION FORM and mail this form by October 3, 2019 with your check to First Presbyterian Church, 700 Park Ave., Florence, SC 29501 — ATTN:Kim Brauss/ECO Gathering. Please add ‘ECO Gathering’ on the memo line.
Our host for this gathering will be First Presbyterian Church in Florence, SC.
This information is on the registration form!
REGISTRATION for the Presbytery gathering is $25 per person and includes dinner on Friday night.
Please include all of the above with your payment.
Registrants are responsible for their own accommodations. There are two offerings for lodging for $94 a night in downtown Florence: Hyatt Place and Hotel Florence. See below:
- Hyatt’s system has this link: hyattplaceflorencedowntown.com
- Then you (per the instructions below) type in this group code (G-FPGG) when booking the room to get the discount.
- Once you are on the Hyatt Place site, you will see Book Now at the top right. Click on that, select your dates and then below the dates you will see where it says Special Rates. If you click on that at the bottom is Corporate or Group Code which is where you enter the code listed above.
- Call in Reservations to Hyatt Place at 843-519-9901 and mention “ECO Presbyterian Gathering”
- Hotel Florence has this link: www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/KB25O1
- Then you choose your dates. Much simpler that Hyatt.
- Call in Reservations to Hotel Florence use 843-629-0100. Then mention “ECO Presbyterian Gathering”
The administrative team at First Florence can handle questions that come up. Call 843-662-2583.
Andrea Messenger is ECO’s National Flourishing Liaison. She is a graduate of Fuller Seminary and served 26 years at First Presbyterian Church of Covina, 16 as Head of Staff. She also served on staff at Gridley Presbyterian, Silverlake Community, First Presbyterian church of Honolulu and Stadium Village Minnesota. She is Married to the Rev. Dr.Thomas Messinger and has two children Amelia (Elliott) and Tommy (Vanessa) who both love and serve the church even being PKs to two pastors! She feels blessed to be working with pastors and churches as they discern their Flourishing Next Steps. The heart of this effort is to help each partner flourish as a fully devoted, passionate follower of Jesus Christ reaching out with the gospel that others might become fully devoted, passionate followers of Jesus Christ. Soli Deo Gloria!